Labels

Monday, May 15, 2017

Tested: Garnier Skin Active Hydra Bomb

For today I brought you my opinion about Garnier's skin active hydra bomb day cream, night cream and water cream moisturizer. I got these products from my sister and I was really happy that I could use them together.

The night cream and the water cream moisturizer come in gel form, while the day cream comes in a creamy form. The odour is really smooth and nice in all cases, not too intensive so even if you do not like pommagranate, the odour will not be disturbing.

 I like both the gel and the cream form, non of them leaves my skin greasy and they are absorbed really quickly. Therefore I also recommend the day cream under your make-up.

My skin is not too dry so I do not need that much of moistrizing in the night. However, I think for someone with dry skin this product might not be enough for their evening routine.


Image result for Garnier skin active hydra bomb day cream, night cream and water cream moisturizer


I would recommend the water cream moisturizer for someone with dehydrated skin. I do not use it every day, rather on days when I feel I need some extra hydration. As for the effect, I always feel immediately that my skin is more hydrated and the effect lasts quite long.


All in all, I like these products but my sister who has really sensitive eyes cannot us them because she starts weeping when putting them on her face.

How about you? Have you ever tried any of these products? What are your experiences?

Thans for stopping by.

XO,

Pippi

No comments:

Post a Comment