Labels

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Decaso




Some of you might remember my post about armoires.
In that post I introduced you to Chairish, a wonderful website for stylish furniture. 
Today I'm excited to introduce you to their new sister website.
The amazing selection of Decaso which immediately made me want to design my new living room. On the website and shops of Decaso you can find an ultra-curated selection of  antique and designer furniture offered by the world's most respected dealers.




Do you have a bucket list for your home? Are there any pieces of furniture you really would like to own and adore in your home?

Well, as for me currently I prefer darker colours and leather.

 So here are the pieces I would definitely purchase if I had an unlimited budget:



Decaso



How about you? What would you pick from Decaso's page if you had an unlimited budget? 

XO,

Pippi







No comments:

Post a Comment