Labels

Monday, February 20, 2017

Pregnancy Update





First of all, I would like to say thank you for all your support and kind comments on my 
pregnancy announcement. They mean the word to me. 


So, yes. 
We are expecting a baby  and my due date is in March. 

For today I brought a quick Q& A for you about the last few  months:


How about  (morning) sickness?
 I only felt really sick twice.
What I had problems with in the first two months was diarrhoea. However, with this I can still consider myself lucky as it always came in the late afternoon, after work. 

How much weight have you gained until now?
I have gained about 10kg - which my doctor says is too much and according to the sonograph the baby's head is extremely big, so my doctor ordered me to keep a 160 g carbohydrate diet (even though I have no problems with my blood sugar).
I hope everything will be fine.

How about your skin/hair/nails?
My skin and hair are fantastic. my nails are terrible.
Well, they say you can't have it all. :)

Do you use anything to prevent stretch marks?
I use several products and I am planning to write a separate post about it soon. 

What are your pregnancy cravings?
Haribo gummy bears :)

Are you afraid of giving birth?
A bit but I am hopeful that everything is going well.

Do you do any sports?
I attend special yoga classes for pregnant women. 


If you have further questions, I am happy to answer them.

Thanks for stopping by.

XX,

Pippi 



No comments:

Post a Comment