Labels

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful ...



Even though we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in my country, I think it is important to take a break from time to time and think about what you are glad for having in your life.


Image result for thankful


So here is my list of what I am thankful for at this very moment:

1., My baby: I am thankful for having a healthy little baby growing under my heart.

2., My husband: He is more and more caring every day as he sees my bump growing. :)

3., My family:  Sometimes they are too much but I love them.

4., My friends' care.

5., My workmates: They make me feel good and tell me that I am a really pretty preggo even though I sometimes feel like a smaller whale. :)

6.,  Construction works in my house. It is a total mess right now but at least we have already started with them.

7., My sister's down-to-earth comments.

8., Opportunities I got through blogging.

9., My readers.


How about you?  What are your thankful for at this very moment?

Let me know.

XX,

Pippi


No comments:

Post a Comment