Labels

Monday, October 24, 2016

Fav Blog Posts Lately ...

Today I am starting a new series about blog posts I have read lately and loved. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I do and that you find them useful.

Fashion:

I really like fashion blog posts that give you tips about what to wear in a given season. Lately I have found this post really helpful to know what to wear this fall.




Beauty:
Do you ever have the feeling that your parfume does not last long enough?
Here are some tips, how to make it last longer.




Lifestyle:

Are you the one to leave the office first or are you the one to leave last? If you rather belong to the second group, you should read this post here. I know that it sometimes depends on thing out of your control but be honest: Is it always out of your control?



Interior:

One of my new year's resolutions was fixing the batrooms in my house this year. Well, by now I can see that I can be happy  if I finish  one of them. For this reason, I am totally into posts  about bathrooms. Here is my current fav post about bathrooms.




Travel:
Mykonos has been on my bucket list for a long, long time. These photos will make you want to travel to Mykonos as well.




Hope you like them.

XX,

Pippi




No comments:

Post a Comment