Labels

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Eos - Equilibra - Uriage





Equilibra Aloe Deo Stick

When my last deo was empty I just rushed into the drug store and  grabbed Equilibra's  Aloe Deo Stick randomely. I had never heard of it or read reviews of it before. I just liked the idea that it contained aloe vera and was free of alcohol, parabens and alumynium-chlorid.
And since I first tried it, I am obsessed with it.  Its smell is really nice as the only odour you can smell is that of aloe. It works really well all day long so I am really satisfied with it. 
Definitely something I will re-purchase. My new fav product.



Uriage Eau Thermale

Earlier I used a thermal water spray by Vichy for quite a long time.  Although I was satisfied with it, I wanted to try something new. I use it when I feel that my skin is dehydrated during the day, when I feel that I spent a bit more time on the sun than I should have done or when the air in the office is too dry. It proved well in all these situations. It really hydrates and soothes as promised on the bottle. 
This product was worth the try. 



Eos Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm

I had heard and read a lot about eos products before I purchased my first one. To tell you the truth, I chose the pomegranate and raspberry one because I liked the colour. I was also happy to read that this lip balm is 95% organic, and paraben- and petrolatum-free. 
What I am not totally satisfied with is that it promises "soft and sensationally smooth" lips. As the purchase price was three times as much as that of the lip balm I normally use, I thought that the effect will also be much better. But that was not the case. The effect on my lips was approximately the same.  Don't get me wrong, I think it is a great product but because of the higher price I expected something "sensational". However, this might as well only mean that I purchased it in an overpriced shop. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

XX,


Pippi



Opinions and the choice to review are 100% my own! I was not compensated for writing this blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Great review!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete