Labels

Monday, November 9, 2015

Garnier vs. Nivea




In an older post I mentioned you how much I love Garnier's Oil Beauty Nourishing Scrub. Not much later I received the Oil Beauty creme as a gift from my sister. And again it was love at first use. It is rich but is absorbed by the skin in  few seconds. The argan oil nourishes my skin perfectly but does not leave a fatty feel behind. And last but not least, I also love the odour.






I also received Nivea's creme peeling from my sister. If you like using a "light" body scrub every day, it is the perfect product for you.  But if you prefer using a scrub that contains harder particles and which you do not have to use every day,  this product may not be the one for you.

How about you? 
Have you tried any new products lately?

Thanks for reading!

XO,

Pippi



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I really need to try this product, it sound great, thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete