Labels

Monday, January 19, 2015

Favourite Products



Today I am sharing my fav beauty products lately:








 I have been using Aussie Mega Shampoo for my hair for about three months. 
I love this product because it is easy to use, smells amazing and my hair does not get greasy easily since using it.


Dove products have been on my beauty shopping list for about a decade now. My current favs are the Purely Pempering  Nourishing Shower Gel and the Deep Care Complex Body Lotion. The shower gel has an amazing scent and truly pempers your skin. 
After the bath I use the Deep Complex Care for dry skin and as my skin is not dry, I only need to use it every second day. That's good news for me as I often don't find enough time to use a body lotion every day.  
Well. yes .. I will tell you the truth.
I am lazy to do it. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

XO,

Pippi


No comments:

Post a Comment